5/08/2011

Re: Excuse me.. This is me who sent an opportunistic and mistakable message

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TYPEWRITERS/message/49324
Which are we talking about (Type-bars or sub-levers)?

Are we talking about type-bars or sub-levers when making reference to early
Remington or Caligraph type-writers? Not sure I know of such a type-writer.
I believe most all very early Remington and Caligraph type-writers had metal
type-bars and wood sub-levers (something to do with alignment). It would
seem the wood type-bars would soon find themselves out of alignment and thus
would find themselves on a junk pile. Perhaps someone on the list knows of
such a machine. Check with DR.



Dax

Re: Excuse me.. This is me who sent and started additional an oppotunistic and mistakable confusing message

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honkadori

My reason why I had started another thread about the material of key-levers
: which is running underneath of the machine from front to rear
is, I think, this will help to make it clear when the four-bank keyboard had done among in the group of Sholes and Schwalbach and fellows.






There was an message

about typebar metal brass or something steel

I took after the message

No comments:

Post a Comment